Terms & Conditions
1. In order to protect access to the customer’s account from unauthorised persons, the customer:
a. shall take care not to disclose account or security code numbers to another person, other than an authorised operator or technician employed by an approved telecommunications company for the purpose of programming software or equipment to access the Savacall system, or an employee or person authorised by Savacall.
b. shall change the security code from time to time, or when the customer suspects the possibility of unauthorised present or future use of the account. In the case of suspected unauthorised use, the customer should inform Savacall immediately.
2. The customer agrees and undertakes:
. to use the Service in accordance with these terms and conditions as may be varied by Savacall either by change of this T&Cs in this website from time to time.
a. not to use the Service for any wrongful or unlawful purpose.
b. to be responsible for any liabilities, claims, damages, losses and reasonable expenses arising from any breach of the customer’s undertakings in 2(a) and 2(b) above.
c. to give written notification to Savacall of change in address.
3. Savacall shall not be liable to the customer for any direct or indirect loss (whether or not foreseeable) in the event of any failure by Savacall to provide the Service due to any circumstances beyond it's reasonable control including any failure by third parties that Savacall relies on to provide the Service.
4. Disclosure of account details to persons other than the authorised employees of Savacall is entirely at the customer’s risk.
5. The customer shall be liable for all charges and fees arising from the use of the account whether authorised or unauthorised, unless such unauthorised use is solely attributable to an act or omission on the part of Savacall.
6. Subject to clause 3 above, where Savacall fails to provide the Service the total liability of Savacall to the customer is limited to £0.
7. Usage charges will be at the rates shown in the current Savacall price list, and are subject to change without prior notice.
8. Any credit on the customer’s account which remains unused for 12 months from the date such credit is made to the account shall expire and will not be refundable.
9. The minimum top up amount is £5 (or such other sum as may be specified from time to time).
10. Any refunds that are authorised will be refunded in the manner in which the payment was made, at the prevailing exchange rate. Savacall reserves the right to use an alternative payment method where necessary. Any bonus or promotional credit entered on an account shall be non-refundable.
11. These terms and conditions also relate directly to other Residential Services that Savacall may offer save where specified terms apply for such Service, separate usage charges may apply.
12. Savacall reserves the right to close an account with a customer for any reason, and subject to clauses 10 and 11, will return credit unused at that time. Any charges incurred in refunds is payable by the customer.
13. All accounts must be closed by the customer in writing. A written request to close an account must clearly state the customer’s account number and the customer’s intention to close said account. Where less than £5 remains in an account, Savacall will not refund unused credit. Any charges incurred in refunds is payable by the customer.
14. Savacall shall have the right to make such enquiries as to the credit worthiness of the customer and the customer consents to the disclosure to Savacall by such parties of information relevant for such purpose.
15. The customer agrees that Savacall’s records are conclusive evidence of the customer’s use of the service and the charges payable.